At VECTOR Shade Structure we undertake all works in an environmentally responsible manner. As a company we have a created an Environment Management Policy that is signed by the company director.
Our Environmental Objectives
VECTOR Shade Structures strives to ensure targets are met in the following categories
- Site activities are well managed.
- Adverse impacts on the environment are minimized.
- No damage to the existing Flora or fauna
- All environmental safeguards undertaken as part of the landscaping maintenance contract are carried out correctly.
- The biodiversity of the site is conserved and/or enhanced.
- All relevant legislation is complied with.
- The project is monitored for environmental impact.
- Site Audits in sensitive areas to be undertaken prior to any works.
- Planning to minimize any unnecessary risks that could cause environmental damage.
- Protect identified threatened or endangered species.
- Not assist the spread weed or feral species.
- To use resources to minimise waste and recycle or reuse waste by-products.
- Not use Ozone depleting substances.
- Not pollute the air, water, or soil.